Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1 Cent Records!? Must Be All That Lead Paint in Greg's Garage...





WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 29th!
3PM-8PM

THE (World Famous) HIGHLAND PARK RECORD SALE!!!
237 Volkert Street
Highland Park, NJ

Rain or Shine!

NEW ARRIVALS
Because I did the Brooklyn Record Riot yesterday, all my New Arrivals got mixed up in my genre crates SO I have a bunch of new stuff but you gotta come out and DIG!!!!! But I can tell you I priced some jazz, some more Tangerine Dream, some classic rock, and I lowered some prices on things throughout my genres.

Vinyldog has some new breakbeats, Bill Laswell material, Latin, Rock, Hip-Hop and more!

Deacon will have every record you've always dreamed of owning in Mint condition for one dollar a piece (Editor’s Note: This is a lie). Get here early!!!!

PENNY RECORDS
All of my nickel records are now ONE PENNY EACH! Jesus Howard Christ! I'm serious. Here's how you can buy penny records though.... Come to the sale with a pocket/handful of little abe lincolns. Walk up the driveway and take that bunch of pennies and slam them down on the table in front of me with furious intensity and say "I'm taking as many penny records as I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me." I will be helpless to stop you. So yea, a pile of pennies gets you as many penny records as you can carry!!!!

Sign Up for News:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119456048088052

No comments: