Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'll Give You Somethin' To Cry About...





Let me tell ya, Unkle Lancifer and Aunt John over at Kindertrauma are some stand-up guys...er, one guy and a girl...I think. Anyhoo, you would figure after that whole I.N.S. black-tar heroin debacle which resulted from my last babysitting gig, that perhaps they would have gone a different route with regards to potential babysitters. But no, these two, being the good Christians that they are, have found it in their hearts to give this old drug-mule a second chance...so stop on by, but for Christ's sake don't fuck up my gig, cause I'm in the hole twenty large to a guy whose first name is a city, and I desperately need the money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why the babies were so quiet the last time and craving sugar when we got home. Regardless, whatever works. Thanks again RB, your services are much appreciated.

The RedBoy said...

You are quite welcome. next time the 'Mary Janes' are on me!