Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If It's A Whippin' You're A Wantin'...





Charles Whitworth, AKA. Chuck A Luck, AKA. Little Charles...

That's a lot of aliases for this Greensboro North Carolina native to be hidin' behind (and this RedBoy should know). I guess if you were killin them suckers nightly with w/ the criminal funk you'd wanna change your name and hit the road too, lest the law come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Tay-Ster managed to jam this Tay-Stee track on two back too back releases, the latter release subsequently spell-checked by some cracker-ass cracker('Whip You') and tattooed w/ a different flip (Are You Experienced?)

My own experience being beyond reproach, trust me when I say that if you are lookin' for a track to back up your strut, then look no further.

Whip Ya - Chuck A Luck & the Lovemen


I'll Always Love You - Chuck A Luck & the Lovemen

No comments: